Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: GUIDE PART 2 COMING SOON!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, bin so busy with work and baby, but get at me on msn if u need help.

um il put part 2 up soon, to fill in people on what objectives there are after getting started.

The Section will comprise of;

What to do after part 1

Maintaining ratios & Why?

Gaining Experience

Cruising

Working

Utalizing Networth

Understanding of Communication

& Part 1 of Tactics to Excel in the game

pz.
If you need helps writing anythings, hit me up rom <3
does anyone still have the mc bible?...if that stuff even still applies to the new mc???
no dan it doesnt...i need to learn how to play...not start off and all that... i need the tactics and the secrets of how to HI everytime...boost every try...and everything like that...
wish i had that ... *koff hook em up with a copy guys koff koff*
LuDe Wrote:no dan it doesnt...i need to learn how to play...not start off and all that... i need the tactics and the secrets of how to HI everytime...boost every try...and everything like that...

eyah thats wuold be frigin sweet
updated first post^
lol who wants the HI bible lol...i got 2 lmao

i dont feel like payin attention to times and writing it down and shit so i just do my own thing..so i dont read them
fuk the hi bilbe

fuk any bible i piss on them 6 times over.

the games evolved to much to rely on bs like that.

if people need to refer to something or beg for help to get good at something then thats a joke.

and the point of this section to to create STEP by STEP instructions for n00bs to be able to excel in the game understand the game and help contribute it its activity and growth.

in the last years we have lost thousands, with no exageration, because people are selfish or to naive to understand the economics of this game.
Pages: 1 2