Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HAHHAHA ZOMGZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i thought i was having a bad day then i just read zomgz post.

he uses safari on a mac, he says? and im a nub?....AJAJAJJAA i do graphic arts and multimedia, i also use a mac with safari JSJAAJA.

lets go over what monte said.

even with a the highest pf porsche you cant max over 4300 via cruising, so how is it u manage to use safari to do this.

so you had lets say 999 credits to cruise, and u somehow hit the cruise button enough times, to get max models, in a 1 second refresh not from your end but mine?

and if so how is it everytime u got 4700im's? 400 extra? how strange?

lmfao, a cheater in denial who tries to defend himself with a story so inadequate it makes me wonder if hes handycapped.

"LIKE I TOTALY DIDNT CHEAT DURRRR I USED SAFARI DURRRR"

AJSJASj
jasJSAHJAH

AHHAHAHHAHHAHA
could this one possibly be locked also

and just a lil suggestion...attempt to bring back flame wars...it would make it a lot easier on the admins so that u dont have to keep locking threads about the same stuff

but to be on topic...it is kind of hard to get 4700 models without sum sort of glitch...but what do i kno
why lock this?

its a general discussion.

im curious as to how u can cruise upto 4700 im's.

without a bugged car that is.

cmon mc community discuss, someone enlighten me as obviuosly in all my time playing im missing something.

this isnt 1 off max then winning a race to gain more im's this is plain 0 to 4700 im's via cruising. im ever so curious.
I still see no reason to lock? :x

MC wants to discuss cheaters? Let them.
the lack of discussion leads me to believe its not possible.
maybe...

1.) i can't understand shite you write...
2.) i don't feel the need to repeat myself.
3.) you're a shite mod. repetitive threads.
maybe.

1) learn to read, simple question, how can you cruise to 4700 im's.
2) u havent adressed the question so u dont need to repeat yourself.
3) repetetive threads? im just discussing with the mc community, who
was affected by your bug abuse, so care to justify?

lol, to watch someone so retartedly defend there own lie, is as interesting as watching midgets breakdance.
he posted how he did it, weither you believe him or not is your decision. This should be locked because its beating a dead horse. So *LOCKED
no he didnt, he did not say how he gained the PF to cruise to 4700, he did it legit so let him explain.

telling me using safari doesnt mean shit, were all curious to know how he did it.

mike your a vet, and a respected player, can u tell me how to cruise to 4700 im's non stop? please fill me in boss.
go to safari.... cruise to 4230 im's. cruise 1k... BAM herpes... there's your answer. now leave me alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4