Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Well..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am drunk as fuck right now.. Going to try to maje as much sense of this as I can..

I retire, that's it..

I step down from being a Moderator of Raymond's forums, I retire from being friends with anyone associated with this game..

The only true friend i've found out of this fucke up game is romeo and mike, he's always been there for me, And will continue to be there for me..

I am drunk as shit right now, I spend 50$ on the game, and some fukn CUNT that is supposed to be my friend rapes me for 50$? Then tells me he wants to win? o_O

Fuck that shit man, seriously, it literally pisses me off!!!!

I wanted to win this round, and take IDE if possible, but thge second I spend a lil cash to jump some net, I get raped by a 'friend'??

No thanks, I am done, and retiring, if you see my account being played again, it is not me playing it but a friend!!

I am done, and I bid you all farewell <3
Confusedhock: msn
man i could taken top HI with those creds nigger =P

well now we both dont play kev n valorn can run the game.
guess this leaves me no reason to play either...

fucked up "rubble" dan
Alex, all I want out of you is this..

Think of what I did for you when you wanted to take 1st place??

I ditched cubby//glynn to help you, the most notorious mutha fukka in the game, the biggest spender of the time, and one of the best mates u could ever ask for..

I ditched glynn to help you take first palce, you didn't win? Okay, I tried! What do I get when I try? You fucking backstabbing me, I quit because of you! You and Trix just fucked my MC for good

I hope to never play, if noone wants to buy/[;ay my account, I will kindly ask Raymond to ban it, just so I don't have to worry about it!!

All I can really say is..

Thanks to my REAL FRIENDS.. and that's fukn it!!

Romeo, Dyna-Mike, and modogg mike..

the three people in the game who've never done me wrong.. the only two people I give a rats ass for..

romeo, your my fukn brother man.. mike's my fukn father, and modogg is my fukn other brother.. my half brother, whatever the fuk u wanna call him..

Thanks alex, I hope u've a good life man!
that was like 3 years ago i dont even remeber.. im just here to fuk some shit up for a lil while cuz i can... bye have a good round

ps: i just hit you 5 more times Smile
Well, thanks for being such a great firned man..

We used to be cool, but I guess not.. You needed help, I help you, you forget who jhelped you.. I didn't

you rape the fuk outta me? Fuk you..

I am one, anyone who has my number, y'all can call me, the rest of you b1tches, get fukd
you helped me 1 round 3 years ago...i thanked you for that
im just here to cause some shit like the old days..nothin against you. id rape whoever was in first place i dont give a fuck cmon u know me i dont liek anyone on here
Spinner=punk bitch Smile
Alex wants to win?

I got a new mission this session.

Alex you are fucking low life scum... you used to try the same shit with me... then when I stopped helping you out at the start of sessions you were nothing. You've never been a good player and you never will be. Only way you ever do well is by cheating, hacking, backstabbing.

Let this be a lession... for the community...

nobody help spinner... under any circumstances... nobody race spinner... see how well he does on his own.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5