Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dope Boys for NEXT SESSION!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey w'suhp guys..im just looking for members to join my crew for next session whos down?
im down with it you know that
antbar2 Wrote:im down with it you know that

aren't you hoping to run a crew?
antbar2
Forum n00b

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 pm Post subject: ok i am running a crew next session who would join

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok my name on the game is young joc and i was told by mike that he would join and spiderman might join and gps would join so who else would join with us i talked to budjones on streetheist he said he would join also just to send him invite so plz post if you would join
HeartBeatStoper Wrote:antbar2
Forum n00b

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 pm Post subject: ok i am running a crew next session who would join

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok my name on the game is young joc and i was told by mike that he would join and spiderman might join and gps would join so who else would join with us i talked to budjones on streetheist he said he would join also just to send him invite so plz post if you would join

lol.. yeah, this is where my question came from.

a tad indecisive it seems
damn nvm man i wont even bother running a crew imma just chill and do wat i do
which is??? :?
now come on y arnt you running a crew next session
i'll give some competition though ;]
just an idea ..

insain kicks leads crew .... top 5 ? top 3 ?

you guys would back him wouldnt u ?