Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: TOP CREW - OK SERIOUSLY NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
haha for now...what about after the end of this session

should have about 6...if i can count right
starkie is playing again? Confusedhock:
can i be in? i only have 3 icons but id like to be one of the cool people next round Sad
Hey Romeo id like to join your crew if possible.
i know i probably cant but i would love to race with you guys if possible
tis funny how many ppl wanna join rom, rofl

*looks at what you told me last night*

*laughs at it, roflmfao @ these ppl XD*
sorry stock and hitmann not enough icons to join.

cmart u got some icons but there buy luck and your a little bit gay i dont trust u in my crew sorry.

rom3o™ Wrote:ive waited so long for that moment :oops:

oi brandon

with the extract u got from the subsection is your crosstrack hooked to your R/T

cos theres some rubble that seems like it is buti duno if it makes a difference, someting to do wif the top crew leader icon, go check.

a.ctrack? <driverl## { luck: &&increase 1: HR^0.5}
a.ctrack? <icon## = "increment '+1' text: 'HR' (vert+0.5)";

a.alternate .p, diverse .p,
p.alternatemain("top_crew_leader.gif" :{build a}
p.adiversemain("top_crew_leader.gif" :{build a}

a.ctrack <build a> (weight="+.03")
a.ctrack (top_crew_leader.gif) {x} +(0.1)

i tried last session and it seemed to work but i only got 1 didnt compare to any one with 2, have u had any issues?

oi panda check you b section tell me if it spikes when the buffer overruns at 00.04

somethings up, and yer i tried on miles account all seems well + hell have more icons after this session any ways.
can i oinnn
mecca you have no icons at least i have a top 15 lol
and also rome, if you think about it, i will have more after this session possibly idk my internet has been out for past 3 days or more i lost count and after next session i will have more if you let me join lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5