Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Racers_Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Come join my crew for next session, Looking for a really good team. Thanks comment if interested thanks.

Ive just started 1 day ago. and am running good times with low Networth. and good crew model gainer, I work real hard and race extreamlt well, my car runs 9s and im on 138,000 Networth

thanks guys
good on ya, im busy atm but when the session starts try recruite some people and kick the weak ones, let me know if u need some help!
Cortina69 Wrote:Come join my crew for next session, Looking for a really good team. Thanks comment if interested thanks.

Ive just started 1 day ago. and am running good times with low Networth. and good crew model gainer, I work real hard and race extreamlt well, my car runs 9s and im on 138,000 Networth

thanks guys

i jhoin ur crew but only be able to race online for 7-10 hours a day
Thanks Rom30,

Ummm Who ever wants too Join can you please write your name down. so that i can write a List of whos in my crew thanks.

and i can only Race about 5 hours a day, as long as when you are on racing hardout you can earn good Cms thanks

latas
you seem like a good str8 up kid ...

Give me a PM next round ..
i might do a lil racing for ya if i have the time

Black__Metal is the name

but downfall is im a noob ... like romeo
ill help you out.

give the name Tokkiez a invite next sess
i might be able to help out too
If all this happens, We should be a good crew I used to play this GAme about 2 years ago. So i no most of the good Racers

Thanks
Mecca_Boy
Black_Metal
Tokkiez
SlickNsxy

Thanks Guys

Do you think well have a good crew??
Im good at racing At the moment i have .95 win ratio so i win most races and i get crew models every Race. Next session im going to try for Most crew models gained. So ill be racing pretty hard
seems decent enough
dont work to hard for the crew bro, all the big players will have ways to use less skills a little dirty and some money to take top.

just play it for fun and work on collecting a top 25 or top 10 (if u already dont have those).

think of urself and ur level and not so much the crew etc, get me on msn for any other help.
Pages: 1 2