Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: My 2 cents worth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I am back having a little play around with this ever so fun fun fun game....Just thought I would give my opinion on a couple of things.

The quick stats looks pretty cool but the pics on the who's on line page suck ass...I keep looking at BTP flashing away....not long till I have some sort of fit or some thing....

The in game goals are good to see but 100 HI's c'mon..its askin a bit much, its not like the 12g's creds cost any thing to give out.

I think there is still room at add some random mid session goals...I.e first person to get a hit on the 47 minute of a certain date...give out 1000 or 2000
creds for that.....but don't introduce them till day 10 or so...for any one not really going for top crew or 1st the mid session is a bit slow, something like this may add a little excitement
bwhaha my avatar from 2 years ago still kicking ass!!

oh btw, its suppose to give youa seizure so that i can rape you when you pass out, mwhahaha

*runs
seth your avatar is fukn irritating.

and yes gijoe is right, the in game mini avatars are heavily g4y, extra load time, keeping in mind this is a text base game.

also makes things look unprofessional and messy.

and yes the 200$ u have to spend to get the first 100 HI's to then get 12k is fairly weak, a few more things need to be changed but cant to everything at once.

maybe if i do up a nicer proposal in letter head, then il send it off to ray, just fkn busy.

wil get onto it as soon as conveniently possible tho.
haha atlest your know where seth is on the bored lol ..

that thing just keeps going and going ..

new lil pics are queer ass ,