Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Taxman's Sister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: ?action=view&current=100_2397.jpg]

nice making out with ur sister :lol: . I knew you were a multi and like i said in this forum once. Im the one and only angera in this game. SO FUCK OFF impersonator :twisted:
[Image: 100_2397.jpg]
whats with the pussy ass smirnoff. Tongue
If you don't recall I do believe that taxman's sister said her account pic was taxman's gf... She gave a link to her myspace, if you really care this much just add her on her myspace and see if it's really her. Of course he could have made that up too, but that's a lot of effort just for a multi.
angera , you have enough of your own issues . you should lay off the other people . quite frankly, no one cares .
Kelly087 Wrote:If you don't recall I do believe that taxman's sister said her account pic was taxman's gf... She gave a link to her myspace, if you really care this much just add her on her myspace and see if it's really her. Of course he could have made that up too, but that's a lot of effort just for a multi.

indeed... his "sister" said she was uglier... O_o

I still think it's him though... <_<
does it make sense that taxmas sister signs up and uses her brothers girlfriends foto.

I DONT THINK SO
rom, check ur MSN please? :/
cannot login windows live error.
why the hell do u guys have a pic of me and my ex on here and where the hell did u get it? lol
Pages: 1 2 3