Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Way too easy for hi er's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Seems it's way too easy these days for hi er's. No one seems to mind getting hit 3 , 4 , 5, even 7 or 8 times during a round . But with the way the game is set now , you get hit 15 to 20 times . Granted , mostly by just two cunt loving jerks , but very annoying , to say the least . Not worth it to buy credits and memberships , just to have it all taken away . So the admin can stick this game where the sun don't shine . I'm done .
people still care about getting hit?

hell nw's are the the billions who cares about getting Hi'd 4 times
:roll:
you know you probably get hit because you talk a lot of shit to them. Regardless or not, your not the only one getting hit. Im rank 3 or 4 now. My rank keeps fluctuating due to hi's. So check yoself before you come here and talk shit.

Dont talk shit cause you suck.

Dont hate the game, hate the fact that you suck and your a prick
whats you ign bonedaddy?

I'll be sure to hit ya a few times just for fun.
Shadow , try 19 hits , ans as for angie (big time cheater ) and Monte , thought you were cool , guess your just another jerk . It's your crew members that are the worst . Not you , cause you can't hit the side of a barn anymore . (has been) So take that rubble and stick it .
so whats your ign then since I am such a has been...
lmao at me being a cheater. Dont cry cause u suck shit kiddo
you think now is bad? :lol: :lol: :lol: try playing back in the day when dandanger was getting 1000+ HIs a month. you have it easy now. stop complaining.
teet Wrote:you think now is bad? :lol: :lol: :lol: try playing back in the day when dandanger was getting 1000+ HIs a month. you have it easy now. stop complaining.

^ty

you have no fkn idea mate, take your 2 cents and fk off then another person we dont need here.

the HI amount has be GREATLY reduced, and only in the past rounds has it climed a TINY bit by 2 people who know what their doing and who also purchase credits.

HI regulates networth, and if you think its unfair and not worth it piss of from the games and forums, i promise no one wil miss you.

bye
LOL who is bonedaddy anyway? the point of buying credits and membership is to allow you to get better cars and get ahead of the game its not there to put you in first place and if you do spend credits for first place during mid session your pretty dumb cos your just asking to lose it. do it at the end
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7