Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Before the next session.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to say this, good luck to whoever is running for #1, ide, top crew, boost, hi, or even a first icon.

Lets have a fair game. Anyone needs help holla at me on msn [email protected]
[footnote]

play nice kids... lets not have ray go on anymore banning spree's purlease?!

[/footnote]
Thank you! Good game all of you!

Just saw that i received my first top25 icon !! 24th place SmileSmile

only, winner, top crewleader, top10, top hi and top boost left
going for my second medal hahahahaa Smile

top 10 here i come
hi all omg lol i came 26th Tongue on MC it said 9 hours and so on till next game period and it got down to 00000000 till next game period starts and wouldnt log me in was it just a MC admin mistake
crazyfrog555 Wrote:hi all omg lol i came 26th Tongue on MC it said 9 hours and so on till next game period and it got down to 00000000 till next game period starts and wouldnt log me in was it just a MC admin mistake
clock was wrong game hasnt started yet
It should be up by now, but it's not. Raymond should have the game up soon.
Shit i've been playing for as long as i can remember and i still dont have a medal lol...actually i had a top 25 but that account got stolen so made a new one and no medal yet lol
crazyfrog555 Wrote:hi all omg lol i came 26th Tongue on MC it said 9 hours and so on till next game period and it got down to 00000000 till next game period starts and wouldnt log me in was it just a MC admin mistake

go to retrieve lost password and they will send it in your email
w3rd... I wouldn't mind my 3rd top crew but also a second top 25/10 would keep me happy Smile
Pages: 1 2