Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WW3 question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wondering what the reason for the removal of your posted name and time that was run once you level over?
I take it that if you want your name and time to remail posted, you HAVE to NOT level up past that designated level??
I didn't like that at first, but it's good overall because then one person can't sweep them all.
Kelly087 Wrote:I didn't like that at first, but it's good overall because then one person can't sweep them all.

True that... thanks for the reply.
well

I took all times at WW3, the only rule I saw was this one

Import, Domestic and European Shootouts

Levels 1-20 I,D,E Winners Receive: Temporary IDE Medals, 1 Month Free Membership to Midnite Challenge and 2500 Credits at the start of the next period!

Levels 21-30 I,D,E Winners Receive: IDE Medals, 3500 Credits at the start of the next game period!

Levels 31+ I,D,E Receive: I,D,E Medals, 4500 Credits at the start of the next game period!

Please Note: You are allowed to win all three IDE in one level set of the game however you are not eligible to win more than 3 medals and their prize. The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

So nothing in there states that you have to stay that level AFTER you put your times in, it also isn't consistent with this rule you set:

The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

Because if you stay that level you will break the rule and if you do as you are supposed to, move on and give others the possibility to be faster, your times are removed anyway.

In other words, if you are a vet you have no chance to win anything in WW3 anyhow.

I also think if this is the rule, you also have to put it on the site, now I feel having wasted my time with it.

I m looking forward to your reply....
I got a question....

I have tried for IDE a couple times, but never got it.

What makes a perosn a vet in your eyes Ray? I mean I dont think I am a vet, but I do know what I am doing to a point. But that doesnt mean I know how to race or tune at the level that I am at every session. So if I didnt go all out one session and just raced casually and got to level 30, etc and went for that IDE I wouldnt recieve it?

I mean I know what IM doing level 30 isnt a challenge for mepersonally, but I just want to be clear on how you choose who is a vet and who is who, who is wrothy of the level 30 ide, etc.

Not trying to be rude, just think this needs to be a little bit more clear.

Thanks
I don't agree Raymond, cause the highest IDE is reserved for those who play all day, hasn't got anything to do with tuning (which WW3 should be about) but just with level.

I do have a job, and can't play for more than 30 minutes a day, but I think I do know how to setup a car. That isn't for medals, just for fun.

How should it now work actually? You can only win IDE if you are level 20 or 30 in the lower categories. If you think I can do better than that you will remove me, so now you just don't play at all and last day you make it to level 30 and take it.

So what is it about then?