Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: So .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So i was thinking ...its been a while from wen i was a name that everyone knew and wen i was adding icons "high and mighty days" if you would ...

My question to all of you IS ,

If i (Black__Metal) decided to run a top crew ..
whos backing would i have.

Im not saying im going to run one or even thinking of it at this stage ..nor am i saying it will never happen.Just wanting to know who i could count on to back me.
JOhnny, why would you do that to me?!!?!?!?!

You know I always got your back... But I want to take a break so badly from running in racing crews.

Maybe in a few sessions I will run with you, for now though... I dont plan on racing again fo ra couple sessions at least.

Next session Imma try and relearn boost. Anyone is welcome to join up with me and attempt to boost a lot, haha

Im sure we could get a sexy crew for you to run, but as of now, dont count me in, haha Wink
im in...you kno that...not going to put a long story up and complain like seth...but u kno u got me
im down to back you up ^^
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:im in...you kno that...not going to put a long story up and complain like seth...but u kno u got me

cooooooool miles
i speak what i see...mr i cant HI and CJ while racing...its too hard...wah wah wah...<3
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:i speak what i see...mr i cant HI and CJ while racing...its too hard...wah wah wah...<3

uh nooo racingjust takes up too much time of my life... i needa get back on focus with life.... mc takes away from social time, which i hate. so im cutting down on time.

i wouldnt be much of a help if i wasnt around to race asmuch as i do now

nublet fairy!
miles cant chill with the cool kids

he's bi :x

but yeh, seth said it all johnny ._. I didn't even want to play this round..

thinking of running my own crew next round, we'll see how I feel I guess? x.x

but yeh, i'd back yah ;x
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:miles cant chill with the cool kids

he's bi :x

but yeh, seth said it all johnny ._. I didn't even want to play this round..

thinking of running my own crew next round, we'll see how I feel I guess? x.x

but yeh, i'd back yah ;x

dont even ask me dan, i will NOT race!
lol what makes you think he would want a noob like you seth?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6