Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I deserve a prize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Networth: $-1,227,038

Big Grin
How about a dunce cap as a prize. J/K
im not impressed

last session i was somewhere are -22million, and monte was -10million, and poth was -2million

you will get nothing and like it
do you want a cookie? Confusedmirk:
Quote:im not impressed

last session i was somewhere are -22million, and monte was -10million, and poth was -2million

you will get nothing and like it

-22 million? how did he managage that? lol

SSVegito

dan danger went into i believe -65 mil before it happens when you get 1k caughts
yeah i had 1k caught then 5/0'd on a CJ until i got caught for mass amounts of moneys :ooo:
Quote:dan danger went into i believe -65 mil before it happens when you get 1k caughts

how does one get outta situations like that? you can't HI or steal cars.... unless he had a garage full of cars, it must've sucked having to cruise/work/cruise/work... :crazy:
I think I will see how low I can get this session. The most caught I have had in one session is 1212 but I didnt get a chance to try a CJ. I think I will get my NW to like 40 mil and then go for a CJ and see How much I am fined for. I will shoot for like 1500 caught and hope I get a huge fine.

SSVegito

Quote:
Quote:dan danger went into i believe -65 mil before it happens when you get 1k caughts

how does one get outta situations like that? you can't HI or steal cars.... unless he had a garage full of cars, it must've sucked having to cruise/work/cruise/work... :crazy:

it was at the end of last round so it didnt matter