Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: not sure if anyone cares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
but i am giving up MC for a few sessions possibly for good. i accomplished my only goal from ever playing this game which was to get an icon and i actually got two, although would hav loved to get a top crew never really got the shot. and i guess what im trying to say is thanks to any and everyone who has helped me in the game and with this, 3 names come to mind, rom3o, kevin, and of course the J man johnny. without you guys i wouldn't have gotten those icons. and hopefully if i play competitively again i can get my top crew icon. so until that time farewell.

ps. i might pop in here from time to time but wont be on the game.
Hey, don't think I ever ran in a crew with ya, but I've seen you on a lot. Sad to see you leave, but I hope ya come back. Smile Finally get that crew icon. Smile
i don tthink i have an idea who you are but if your cool with all those people, espiallyi johnny, hes a noob but def knoss what hes i going then your cool in my books... if i ever run a op crew again (which i hightly doubt) you got a plce ion it....

you shouldnt quit mc... at least just rake a break ferom racing and hi or boost... way to go if you dont got timwe....

i think im runnin a boostin crew next sesssion if you woul dlike ot be in and boooster people.....

ownage

peace
u raced a lot blah blah blah and romeo had faith in u like he did with me. Although one thing that bothered me dear is that you went to the dark side.

You macrod hard cheated hard etc.

If you want to quit by all means go ahead. If you want to come back in the future play fair.

That is all
Angela who hasn't cheated in this game? and yes i admit it i did cheat but like i said who hasn't. and i got reprimanded for it and if i ever do play all out again then i will play fair. there was only two sessions in my like 3 years or more of playing that i cheated. and sjgrox we didn't really know each other and now that you say that i might do that. so if you want i will join but only if you teach me to boost haha
sjgrox2x Wrote:i don tthink i have an idea who you are but if your cool with all those people, espiallyi johnny, hes a noob but def knoss what hes i going then your cool in my books... if i ever run a op crew again (which i hightly doubt) you got a plce ion it....

you shouldnt quit mc... at least just rake a break ferom racing and hi or boost... way to go if you dont got timwe....

i think im runnin a boostin crew next sesssion if you woul dlike ot be in and boooster people.....

ownage

peace

*steals seths car
and also where can i find out when my user rating will go up?
i believe when ray implemented the new rules he said each session with no cheating it goes back up 25%

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=3870

look there and it should answer your question
hermm thats odd because last session when i logged on my user rating had been deducted, and so i didnt really play that much and for sure did not cheat and this session i havent played much and for sure havent cheated and it hasnt went up so i was just curious hopefully it will go up for next some if not maybee a mod could help me out with talking to ray or something for me
take it up with ray urself

ull get more done that way

not saying the mods are bad

just saying ull get more done if u do it cuz it will be done right away

cuz i kno everyone has lives outside this game and they get busy sometimes
Pages: 1 2 3