Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Pre Contest #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ready to take get involved and win prizes?

Contest 1 will be starting between 2:00-4:00 pm Midnite Challenge time TODAY (Oct 29)!!!!

Be prepared and check frequently during that time period as the contest includes whoever is first one to complete the objective will win the prizes!

Good Luck!

:yahoo:
He is half Asleep so it wont be on 29th October it will be on 30th :postwhore:October:tocas:
crazyfrog555 Wrote:He is half Asleep so it wont be on 29th October it will be on 30th :postwhore:October:tocas:

excuse me????

Contest 1 will be starting between 2:00-4:00 pm Midnite Challenge time TODAY (Oct 29)!!!!

That means the contest is a mere 11 hours away
I'm 4 hours behind you guys. It would be between 10 and 2 then. okay thanx
Sorry all it is TODAY 29th OCTOBER! he got me mixed up hehe so its today 2-4 MIDNITE CHALLENGE TIME!
Umm jinx, that would be a 4 hours gap that you said.....That means that it will be up between 10am-12pm your time Smile
shit!!!!!!! i have jury duty better not take all day. that bitch is guilty
LOL disturbed walk in there and say why is this person here! they say why hes here then you go the fuck with it hes GUILTY Wink:tocas::postwhore:
they didnt pick me to be on the jury. oh man that :taco: was going to hang

:deadhorse1:
The time is getting close everyone. What time are we going to release the contest???
Pages: 1 2