Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: this what i look like after starting 2 days ago!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there no wayt in hell after 2 days u can get that win without a multi cuz at sertin times there only liek 13 ppl online
actually, if he races the same 4.8 ppl offline, every half hour, and keeps winning, he'll b usin his credits as fast as they come n and within 2 days he'd have 460 races sent. so if u wanna do it all offline, it's technically possible, if u stay on 24/7.

if u wanna go 4 online races, if u race 7.2 ppl (most likely the same ppl so u'll win), every half hour, u'd have 691 races under ur belt n 2 days.

so let's say he did all online races and only sent races, that's 245.5 races a day. that's 2455 credits used per day outta 3456 accumulated daily (4 non-members). if he started with 1000 credits and stayed on, non-stop online racing, 4 5.5 hours a day, he'd use 2442 credits with 2 races per round.

it's possible 2 b that hardcore, if a.) u have no life 2.) don't work more than 8 hours a day c.) and r an insomniac.
sry i dont race multi account like rom3o crew!!!!!!!!!!!
umm i was kiddin check top wins no place near 16000 and ud probally have to have over 100 multis to do that
ya noone got that cept me. look at my post lol.
Quote:actually, if he races the same 4.8 ppl offline, every half hour, and keeps winning, he'll b usin his credits as fast as they come n and within 2 days he'd have 460 races sent. so if u wanna do it all offline, it's technically possible, if u stay on 24/7.

if u wanna go 4 online races, if u race 7.2 ppl (most likely the same ppl so u'll win), every half hour, u'd have 691 races under ur belt n 2 days.

so let's say he did all online races and only sent races, that's 245.5 races a day. that's 2455 credits used per day outta 3456 accumulated daily (4 non-members). if he started with 1000 credits and stayed on, non-stop online racing, 4 5.5 hours a day, he'd use 2442 credits with 2 races per round.

it's possible 2 b that hardcore, if a.) u have no life 2.) don't work more than 8 hours a day c.) and r an insomniac.

hahaha, i hope that all that is right. you actually figuring that out is ....well...i dont know the word
oh, it's rite, alrite. and i didn't figure it all out while i was writing that, it's just that i know EXACTLY how this game works and EXACTLY what's needed 2 do what. except 4 stealin, i can't figure [censored] out that i can't c and can't work with constantly.
ok
Pages: 1 2