Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Moo_And_Oink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who wants in?

tim?
jess?
miles?
mike?
rom? (i hope)
nelson?
kev?
seth?
brandon?

list goes on too far T_T

msg me on msn or aim or some shit

or here
o_O

crew name either Moo_And_Oink or Flower_Power or Turkey_Heads or YourGFdidItGood or I_Love_Bebeh

or..

DeeP_VibrationS

I'm personally rooting for Moo_And_Oink or Flower_Power..
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?

jkz ,

not racing ..boosting with seth Smile

good luck tho Danny Smile

me be sure u win
Hmmm... You should join our crew Dan otherwise you're up for one hell of a fight.
no spot for angera Sad
I'm looking myself for a somewhat stable crew...
AudioAltima Wrote:I decided to go off and start a little crew, and see who would be interested. The last 2 crew that were being setup for next session were folded by the leader... I decided to start my own up. Won't go an guarantee top crew, but that is what I'm going to aim for. It can't be done though without dedicated members. If your interested send me a message on MC...

RogueRacer

Hmm... thought you were doing your own crew? Not that it's a huge deal, it's a lot easier to join a crew than to try to get 9 other members and have your own.
who would want to join a crew with danny when they could join mine!!!!!

*sticks tounge out!*
HOKAY!

we all join seths

/sarcasm
Kelly087 Wrote:Hmm... thought you were doing your own crew? Not that it's a huge deal, it's a lot easier to join a crew than to try to get 9 other members and have your own.

I was going too... but most people are already settled into homes, I decided to late. I don't really want to start stealing people away this late just before the new session. At worst, I'll start out solo while I build my ratio up, and see who wants me! LOL.
Hmm..

You want to join my crew? o_O

Got plastic? :x
Pages: 1 2