Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thanks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to say thanks to those who helped me with this game. I'm not saying I'm leaving completely but I just can't find the time to play anymore. In college I had lots of free time but the real world doesn't leave me as much time. I appreciate everyone who gave me a chance to prove myself. I left 2 years ago and came back 6 months ago so I'm sure I'll find time again some day. And Ray if you read this I still want my PS3! LOL.
TurboShelby Wrote:I just wanted to say thanks to those who helped me with this game. I'm not saying I'm leaving completely but I just can't find the time to play anymore. In college I had lots of free time but the real world doesn't leave me as much time. I appreciate everyone who gave me a chance to prove myself. I left 2 years ago and came back 6 months ago so I'm sure I'll find time again some day. And Ray if you read this I still want my PS3! LOL.

Wow a good post saying peace out. I commend these newer players that dont deem it necessary to bash anybody when they leave. I hope you do well in the REAL LIFE..LMFAO, and you will find time again. Just gotta get out of the rut.
hope to see yah soon turbo =]=]
peace out my man ...

was good racing with ya the few times i did
thanks guys, and if I ever figure out this HI thing I'll still be hanging out doin that.
c-ya bro...ive raced with ya and against ya either way your a hell of a good sport and friend...pz