Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: BRING HIM DOWN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
now am not gonna be as stupid as to tell you that i have changed my name to avoid a raping
pm me your race name, i may have a deal for you in game.. thanks
LOL @ Randy Cool
Quote:now am not gonna be as stupid as to tell you that i have changed my name to avoid a raping
would this be your race name?
Race Name: Shadow_Alliance
Quote:looks shady.....LMFAO.....damn everybody screwing you your friends, your momma mom's over and disbanding there crews
hmmm.. instead of helping him..
lets take out him AND all his friends.. theres an idea worth doin..!
ya. i like that idea. i hate jdogfucksmen80
Quote:
Quote:looks shady.....LMFAO.....damn everybody screwing you your friends, your momma mom's over and disbanding there crews

I got a better idea you monkey loving [censored], how about you shut the [censored] up and go and rape a [censored] dog you sick bastard
Quote:
Quote:

I got a better idea you monkey loving [censored], how about you shut the [censored] up and go and rape a [censored] dog you sick bastard
Did you already try and rape a dog???? or did u already do it????? id ont know but your a dumass.
when did dogs get involved in this?
I got a better idea you monkey loving [censored], how about you shut the [censored] up and go and rape a [censored] dog you sick bastard [/quote] LOL he started it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4