Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrates to the winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He was online for a bit and then Hi me so much and then everyone turned on him.... and he got done over hard....
-METHANOL- Wrote:Heya Guys it FreeWins69

Shot to all the guys who we were all competing against. especially Clown33 goodwork mate. still getting first place while have 4-5 guys hitting him at once. shot to all the other guys and girls out there. That was definatly one of the best Competing games i have played it was really awesome.

Shot

Thanks mate... it was a great end to a round i was stressing out big time with 2 mins remaining got hit down to 82bil by hugh g rection but managed to hit him back quite hard... anyone know where he placed? big thanks goes out to Mike (greenteggy) who helped me out by putting his ass on the line for me to help me win! to everyone else this was fun!
ROB_33 Wrote:Thanks mate... it was a great end to a round i was stressing out big time with 2 mins remaining got hit down to 82bil by hugh g rection but managed to hit him back quite hard... anyone know where he placed? big thanks goes out to Mike (greenteggy) who helped me out by putting his ass on the line for me to help me win! to everyone else this was fun!

I was worried, I got 3 or 4 hits on you with like 10 mins left but didn't check how much I jumped in NW (guessing about 12-15bil) lol. I was just going for whoever was the highest and online lol
eXpLoSiVe Wrote:I was worried, I got 3 or 4 hits on you with like 10 mins left but didn't check how much I jumped in NW (guessing about 12-15bil) lol. I was just going for whoever was the highest and online lol

yeah i got hit alot... at the end of the round just managed to hit back fast enough to sneak the win... i was in 5th with 1 min to go but that just keeps it exciting!
eXpLoSiVe Wrote:I was worried, I got 3 or 4 hits on you with like 10 mins left but didn't check how much I jumped in NW (guessing about 12-15bil) lol. I was just going for whoever was the highest and online lol

oh and congrats on top 10!!!
Haha i was so wanting to win that top Networth..... but mate you where doing great hits. taking me from 90bill to 55bill in 30 seconds.... i believe i got a few nice hits on you aswell...
Thats no shit clown didnt clown with my sawed off ass i was at 94 then 54 in 10 seconds great finish to all. You know i thought my height would get me some sympathy but i see thats not the case so i might just get some platforms for next go and try to blend in.
ROB_33 Wrote:yeah i got hit alot... at the end of the round just managed to hit back fast enough to sneak the win... i was in 5th with 1 min to go but that just keeps it exciting!

I hit u a few times and got hit back by you. lol.. couldnt keep u down...

congrats!!!
Sad
D1STURB3D Wrote:this has been my best session so far with 56 billion. had 70 billion but a midget HI me i hate midgets
Hate is a very strong emotion maybe you should try anger managment classes. Remember little people have feelings too!
ROB_33 Wrote:oh and congrats on top 10!!!

Thanks man, had top 25 a few times but my first top 10 Smile
Pages: 1 2 3