Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Award for non-spender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about awarding the top racer that does with only the credits given. Leave it open to members and non alike, but some recognition for getting to where they are without buying credits. Not saying a big prize, but an icon or credits in next session.
i think its a good idea

gets non spenders the winning feel

if they like it enough then they will start to spend to win better prizes and more prestigous icons

would also inspire competition between those that may not have the ability to spend at the time
I fully agree!! Would also admit that I dont ever buy credits, I am a member, but I do well. Would like to see how well i do against others that play the same way.
i never played at this time, but i have heard alot about it, im refering to the gold game. so maybee bring it back? or something kinda like it?
Yea in other words hes pretty much talking about the Gold member section thing that used to be around
with the gold member, there was 2 seperate games. Also its not hard to get anywhere in this game without spending. I got inside the top 20 with a NW of 76 billion last session and I didnt spend a dime, besides the membership for 1/2 the month.
stock_honda Wrote:i never played at this time, but i have heard alot about it, im refering to the gold game. so maybee bring it back? or something kinda like it?

we are working on the gold game revival, pls be patient
Well with no credits bought just the membership i placed 9th. overall. Oh ya for those who may wonder my in-game name is G_E_N_E_S_I_S.
Ahh I miss the gold game days, I learned a lot after I started playing in them instead of the regular Smile
i too am i non spender and i do pretty well i have been ranked 29th before and the idea of being acknowledged for not paying and playing free is the best idea i have heard. in game creds and a medal sound about right but if not then i dont know what to say>>>
Pages: 1 2