Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Comeback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I??
Why ask? You know we all want you back
Yeah I have been to busy to make a "I leaving this game" thread...Then 2 sessions later make the "should I come back" thread......

Why ask either play or don't play, you don't need people approval to play you know.
Well no more marco'ing, the game's way better, you should definitely come back.
like GI said you made this big deal about leavin like 2 rounds ago, nobody cares about you coming back or not coming back, you didnt even play before anyways chris played for you
Hitman666 Wrote:like GI said you made this big deal about leavin like 2 rounds ago, nobody cares about you coming back or not coming back, you didnt even play before anyways chris played for you

Plenty of people care if she comes back. I am sure Raymond is one he wants everyone to come back to playing the game. Please do not try and get no one not to play with this type of response again. Thanks
i was just pointing out the fact she doesnt need to announce it to the world. thanks dick. PS: i owned you in halo so SUCK IT Tongue
Oh I knew that was going to happen I suck at halo. LOL
lmfao ,

By all means come back , more people to hit Smile lol

but not me tho i blow at hitting
yeah come back brookie Tongue, itd be great to have u back my dear