Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hey Guys...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Raymond/Cresent - I haven't been around much lately, actually at all. I lost my internet connection.

To everyone else, I shall miss you all. I am hopefully retired for good. I lost my net connection, as I said above. I am currently working with my buddy's dad unloading trucks and shit as a job (haven't had one in years..) and I think I'm quitting there and finding something easier on my back.

@romeo - I wish you the best, I hope everything goes well with my godson, and I hope Rabia is the greatest always.

@Seth - we haven't been cool that long, but you're cool as fuck man :] You got my number, hit me up man! We still need to get drunk sometime fucker! Big Grin

@Mike - Your my e-dad man. I've tried calling you from my house phone, the number is probably in your missed calls, a [630] area code. Call me sometime brotha!

@Everyone else - If you know me, and I didn't mention you, don't take it offensive. Limited internet time as i'm at a friend's house and it's not my PC.

I'll miss you all

<3 guys
we will miss you panda!!!!
PANDDAAAAAAA nooooo!!!!!! You will be sorely missed

Seeya Dan
hope all is well with u dan, Youll be missed
You helped me lots Dan, thanks for everything, hope to see you poke your head in here sometime in the future.
i hate u

rly i do
Dan you surely will be missed by all of us.

And i do hope u pop in every once in awhile to let us know how u are doing.

U have affected this game in so many ways it wouldnt be the way it is if it wasnt for you.

GL man hope u do great things in life.

Smile
lmfao to above ,

Enjoy Dan im sure we will see you back bro !
morad Wrote:C u in a week.

Hahah!

Cya man, take care of yourself.
morad Wrote:C u in a week.

It's not going down like that this time Raymundo Tongue

<3 romrom