Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: RAD number idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. i hate seeing people with a low RAD number getting a crap load of hits when its says in the how to play manual "the higher your RAD number the better you are at making money and theft." make max RAD number be 4 x 10%current level = your theft % ;but you still have to put in a number over 100

2. make the RAD number go down 3,4,5....each time you decline a race, just like if you were caught stealing it goes up everytime

C. lol, and finally raise the max RAD number

p.s.....For the people that get pissed if they see this, remember its just a idea from a MC fan that wants the game to be more enjoyable for new players and old. Everybody likes to see those green letters
you are forgeting the fact that Rad has VERY little to do with anything anymore bro ..

it makes such a tiny diffrnce that its almost not worth having it around
I think RAD's kinda nice to show how little of a life I actually have. Smile Would be nice for it to go unlimited. Smile
i agree with unlimited RAD even tho i never get it ove 150 lol but its a good idea
i think rad should play a more important part...and it needs to be unlimited

gives racers a little extra advantage considering it is a lot easier to home invade now

racers/workers havent been given any further advancements