Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: AP Banning Option Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a great option .. people rape you thrw AP ..

put them on the ban list and it stops them from racing you ... BUT then they cant PM you.

For Example ..... Seth and I talk alot on MC ... he got me on AP to race me .. i dont wanna stack up loses... so i put him on Ban list .... but now im stuck with him not being able to PM me.

My proposal is that there is 2 lists ...

1. for purly banning people from racing you on AP

2. anther list for blocking PMs from people that pi*s you off or abuse you etc.

whats everyone thoughts ?? or anther/better way of making something like this work.
I agree, there have been people that haven't been able to message me and have told someone else to pass a message along to me, kinda annoying cause of that.
Definately, i have this problem also.
Glad to see im no the only one with this problm.

Ill have a chat to mike or seth and see if we can get rays thoughts on some sort of change.
I second that motion. I will make a post in the moderators forum and hopefully they will see it
your a legend Mike ,

Glad i favourd you as a mod when ray was picking them Tongue
Any movment or word on this as of yet Mike
no word yet. I would imagine that there should be a change once the session has ended. I dont know how big up a change the coding would be, but I imagine it would be something that they would do during the break between games.
Yea i agree ...

Thanks again for ya help.

Can lock this thread if need be
So im guessing this wasnt approved by the big guy ??