Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Home Invation bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
must be a bug cause people are hitting people below there networth but if u click on some1 below your nw there is no option to HI...
not sure what you are trying to say. It depends on how much below your NW. Also I have found when spamming someone with a HI you can hit below your NW, but not if you try while they are below your NW
what they are doin is having some1 below them click some1s name then home invade and they send that page to them cause i have a attept in my history and im at 40 bill and they have 80bill...all i can say is its like cheating if u ask me
alright, hopefully admin can look into that.
you just save the HI link and when ur at the top u copy an id number enter the link and type 5/189. its harder to hit but not impossible i have a few this round
Hitman666 Wrote:you just save the HI link and when ur at the top u copy an id number enter the link and type 5/189. its harder to hit but not impossible i have a few this round
thx hitman and modogg