Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: selling crew wins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im done for this session with my crew. i got like 2.4 mil cbr and am gonan start selling wins. if ur interested lemme no and we can talk
no sense selling crew wins anymore... if you get high enough, you're gonna get hit down, if you guys gonna store cars, then it's time consuming (especially if your car gets jacked). i used to sell crew wins back in the day, but that's when it used to actually be profitable.
yea well id rather do that then just dump it down the drain. and who said thats all im acepting some are giving credits and otehr stuff
will buy some what the prices :ooo:
Quote: and who said thats all im acepting some are giving credits and otehr stuff

people are buying credz for crew wins? maybe i should get back into the business. but it's hard to trust ppl now days. especially with all the so-called "hacking" going on. :grin:
Quote:will buy some what the prices :ooo:
Mike.. if u sell this guy krew wins.. i will talk to Emilija and Glynn.. and get the deal broken.. DO NOT SELL TO HIM!
why wut crew is he in? glynn said i can sell to any one but rom3o and his helpers. "sry rom3o"

oh and btw sence im done with racing this session im lvl 14 and giving free wins on and offline. so any one that wants to race just race me for some wins
Quote:why wut crew is he in? glynn said i can sell to any one but rom3o and his helpers. "sry rom3o"

oh and btw sence im done with racing this session im lvl 14 and giving free wins on and offline. so any one that wants to race just race me for some wins

Thats pretty lame ^^^^^^.