Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: paying for creds,is it fair?!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of us who do not buy credits it leaves us at a big disadvantage in this game we can not buy certian cars if we are not paying and i dont think it is fair but the hole upgading for other people is fine because it is helping someone who needs it. We are not able to win this game if you dont buy creds.anyone who agrees 2nd my notion and leave me a message.
I dont like it and i want it changed.
this game is here for the company to make money its not good will giving out ps3's for free. sorry buddy you want a free game try hopscotch
Hitman666 Wrote:this game is here for the company to make money its not good will giving out ps3's for free. sorry buddy you want a free game try hopscotch

:ohsnap:
I agree with you, lol, but I realize this game wouldn't exist if no one bought credits. And if it did there would be no prizes... so you'd be playing to win for... nothing? (Not that winning itself isn't satisfying)
You don't have to pay to win this game, it just helps.... a ton lol. There should be a normal & gold version again, but gold has options to buy credits/memberships and regular doesn't. Of course I would expect the prizes to be way different, perhaps credits or free memberships given in the free game in lieu of a nice P3.

I don't see the point in complaining though, it's as if you wanted to play an online subscription game and complain about having to pay for it. You don't pay to buy this game or even play it, only if you want to have a better advantage.
LMFAO ...
Credits do help yes ..

but ive got all my icons by not spending a cent .
all you gotta do is learn to use ya credits well.
gold game was taken away because ray wanted more of a community like atmosphere for the game, which has obviously worked seeing as how mc was awesome, then died for months and now its back better then ever. dividing the game and players again will only lead back to the dark ages...

the point is, Ray is not santa. To win, you have to pay for credits or get ridiculously lucky which you have a better chance of winning the powerball. You get the chance to play the game for free, and the chance to compete for prizes which do not require spending. however out of the entire game alot of ppl go for the ps3 it only makes sense you would have to pay to compete. dont like it go play something else, or you can practice and get good at the game and spend to have the edge up to you
Hitman666 Wrote:Ray is not santa.

Do you know how many young MC players Christmas you have just ruined.
this thread is done. Thats like asking ea sports to give out madden 08 for free.