Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Nate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nate u wanna bitch to me about a free medal bc i was there for someone who needed help when u and a bunch of others abondoned her

now i will challenge u...u think ur the self proclaimed "shit" ur the biggest bad ass u raced soo fucking much this round and got fucked....well u abandoned thats all im saying

u wanna prove ur good...ill put a crew together of a bunch of "noobs" less than 3 medals and u can put together some fucking dream team and i will personally beat u...

accept?

PS to people wanting in a crew do not post here this is not a recruitment thread this is a challenge im posting to nate...just let me know nate...and please no one but nate post here
Kevin, how old are you? If I remember correctly, flames are suppose to be taken care of elsewhere. We were talking on msn, until you werent man enough to continue, so you decided to block me. I've said all I want to say, and Im not going to even consider your 'challenge' as its just another childish action by you. The only reason you posted here in the forums, is to get the spotlight on you, to show others how superior you can be. Your not cool....
WiReD_________ Wrote:Kevin, how old are you? If I remember correctly, flames are suppose to be taken care of elsewhere. We were talking on msn, until you werent man enough to continue, so you decided to block me. I've said all I want to say, and Im not going to even consider your 'challenge' as its just another childish action by you. The only reason you posted here in the forums, is to get the spotlight on you, to show others how superior you can be. Your not cool....

ill be a man and inform u of ur wrongdoings...

A. you asked me to give up the Got Milk crew spot (that i told ange she gives me the spot i make sure she wins)...to a n00b and i asked you why i should do it and u answered my question w/a question of my integrity...for your information last round i raced my ass of and didn't get a top crew medal either just shut ur fucking mouth about it nate didn't here me complain.
B. Your faint attempt to call me out saying u can out do me and shit and that u can race hard...i challenge u and u back out...typical 15 y/o u act ur age
C. You Hi me and expect me not to HI u back???wtf world do u think u live in?
d. I hold grudges ur lucky i even considered talking to u after burning my account 2 times (in previous sessions) and ur lucky i don't trail u and just pwn u every round...

Nate i took advantage of u being a fucking pussy and ditching when time gets tough...something ive never done...I perservere through...and u won't be a blip on anyones radar till u learn some fucking loyalty

So nate once again i propose my challenge to u...and if ur gonna be a 15 y/o and keep declining then u will never be unblocked from my msn account...
look. idgaf about you. im done in this.

go propose your gay challenges to someone else.
then don't go fucking around w/me...im done hearing ur shit nate...thats all u talk is shit...w/nothing to back it up...
krazyman06 Wrote:then don't go fucking around w/me...im done hearing ur shit nate...thats all u talk is shit...w/nothing to back it up...

so sick ;]]]
Seems like a fair challenge to me. You would each have 3 days to come up with a crew. Prove who is the better racer and leader.
Officer_Cartman Wrote:Seems like a fair challenge to me. You would each have 3 days to come up with a crew. Prove who is the better racer and leader.

i agree be pritty cool to see who wins
mecca_boy Wrote:i agree be pritty cool to see who wins

lol !
challenged seemed to be declined, so this is locked*

Now nate/kevin, you guys are more than happy to create a new thread to recruite people for your battles if you decide to do it. Personally I think this is what the crew battles need. So trash talk between the crews, and the leaders, just dont get too personal, know your boundries. Get the fight in the #3-5 crews and make the crew battles worth something instead of a few crews trying to spend it out.