Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: check your rank! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
where did you finish?
Check your rank by going here
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/myrank.php?id=

after the Equals sign put in your user id

good end of round everyone
Fuck got 4th because i tried to get some creds but they didnt go through tried to call ray couldnt get ahold damn it well I guess im just gonna have to have raymond send me back that money i didnt get to use because the game got another mysql error like all damn round.

Good job all
Current Rank: 52,874 :mad:in da game i was like 196
damn, I had about 3K credits left but that damn server was crap. How about buying some extra bandwith next time, this sucks.
yah..me too..damn!! lagging..mysql error..i dont get a hit...:banghead:
lol pussy it happens every round bro thats why ray said to do what u gotta do early. i had 9 k creds left oh well
shadow67 stole my shit the last couple minutes, thanks a lot, makes no since to have a person HI under your net worth raymond can you change that crap next session?
John, you got second. Why you change your F'ng name. Your lucky I only had 800 credits, cause I was spamming hardcore to get a hit on Henchman_1 becuase he was high NW....hd to get that to snatch the win, which I could of.....but I failed at it terrible.
damn Jon, were you henchman 1? I am sorry I hit you then, stick to your name!!!
P_U_S_S_Y $11,152,846,721

Henchman_1 lost $11,152,846,721
Pages: 1 2 3