Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Ray, how bout more physical prizes everyone can touch with their hands instead of game credits? Wasn't there like a Wii or 360 for finishing 2nd or 3rd at one point? I say award actual prizes to the top 3 finishers, just like the olympics. That's a 2nd and a 3rd now for me.
well, he used to do that. People complained about the time it took, paying the duties when they come into your country, unless you live in canada. Cash is always the safest route that people have been taking. Maybe ray could do that. Bring back the #2/#3 cash prizes into paypal or snail mail.

Also, if you didnt know there has to be 2 periods before you can claim a second prize. Not sure when it got 2nd place, I remember your name and what not from a few months back
Hmm I see. I am in Canada, in the same city as him actually so I could go and get it off him in person lol. I guess that isn't the case for most of the other players. Yeah cash works for me too, I'd rather just get cash than credits. I got my 2nd place prize right away in my account the first day of the next period.
yheaa but instead of tha game consols why not credits? like 25k for 2nd and 12k for 3rd ? it would be more usfull for players and the fact th ppl are gunna play the game more instead of getting hooked to 360 like JDM-P did
LOL they give credits for 2nd and 3rd already bud. $200 worth of creds for 2nd, and $100 worth for 3rd.
o shit then they shold make it like 50k then 24k