Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI'ing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
were not talking about a restriction, just maybe have it alot harder. I mean people getting a hit first try from 25k nw and getting someone who is at 40+ billion is a little crazy.
or 4 hi's from 25k (moving up obviously) w/1k creds bc i know for a fact they have no memby...bc its someones multi and i was over 100billion.

Tell me w/a straight face that it isn't rediculous...and to add onto that all 4 of them i was online at home for (supposed to be 2nd hardest situation to hit in)
modogg85 Wrote:were not talking about a restriction, just maybe have it alot harder. I mean people getting a hit first try from 25k nw and getting someone who is at 40+ billion is a little crazy.

then you have the endless gang of people complaining about how HI is too hard again...
its happened before...

doesnt seem to be any right way to fix this that will make all parties involved happy..
why would they complain that they cant hit the number 1 guy from 3k nw. thats stupid and if they do complain they shouldnt play. it should take some ammount of skill to home invade or at least some amount of playing time more then 2 seconds.
i remember when i started playing again 1.5 years ago...that HI'ing was hard...took some skill and took some patience...The key was over level 20 and just keep plugging numbers away...Well look where ive gotten from there multiple HI icons...I do believe that i didn't complain about how hard it was to HI...never once did i complain about the Hi'ing rules either.

I know u all are not like me but what im saying is...this part of getting HI'd from level 1 and 25k nw is rediculous...please make it *more difficult to do this* if u don't want to cap it then don't not a problem but make in damn near impossible for multi's to bombard the top ranked players....in the end it just pisses us off and makes the spending a lot harder to justify...just my opinion
i lost 50 bill almost today, same with kevin. half of that to level 1 accts at under 50k nw. so gay.
just make it harder for level 1 with no exp, and easier as you gain levels. Thats what I am talking about, not making harder in general, just for the person that logs in and gets a hit without even racing or buying a car for that matter.
raymond if i need to call you to have this issue dealt with i will...just post ur phone number in this article and ill call u when i get around again.

Otherwise i request a statement about this i know u can't just implement it in 1 day but my god...this is getting absolutely rediculous...and if it continues...u will need to purge the database bc there will be a large influx of multis
thanks ray. without making it too hard to hit can it be made so you actually have to play somewhat to do so?
but as Ray has said in the other thred ... nothing has changed in the last 6 mnths in the HI'ing area...

cud it not be that so many low NW poeple are attmpting to hit you because you jumped to 100bill plus or what not and that some of them out of the hunderds of attmpts actuly hit bro ??

just trying to look at it in a diffrnt point of view
Pages: 1 2 3