Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: LiIGhTs_On_ME is scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[email protected] is a fag, LIGHTS_On_me ingame. Took my 10$ and never returned. Told he will give back 30bucks. And 60$ if i additionally purchased his 2nd account membership. Was kicked from Meltdown by Amped because of some reason (what reason?)

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/stats.ph...ntID=47984

Race name: LiIGhTs_On_ME
Full name: chris g.
its ok dear his user rating was lowered to 50%. Since he did what he did i can lower his user rating to 25.

Also what is his 2nd acc. Pls tell me the name. Thank you and have a good day.
hes using gsp as well
xkuza Wrote:[email protected] is a fag, LIGHTS_On_me ingame. Took my 10$ and never returned. Told he will give back 30bucks. And 60$ if i additionally purchased his 2nd account membership. Was kicked from Meltdown by Amped because of some reason (what reason?)

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/stats.ph...ntID=47984

Race name: LiIGhTs_On_ME
Full name: chris g.

Just to make it clear amped did not remove him from my crew.Amped has no influence on my crew.Miles removed him..from what chris says.. all I know is the first day when all the burning was happening to my crew Chris left the crew now weather he did it himself or it was another burn from miles I do not know.I just replaced him and moved on. but amped had nothing at all to do with that..I do know that after he was off my crew he went to ampeds crew and after I think a day he was booted or something to that extent. Chris had told me amped burnt him.One thing i would like to know is this, if he was burnt the first time by giving out his password then why would he do it again? I just did not want anyone being falsly accused of doing something that I know was not done. At least not by amped
yea that guy's a fag and a liar. he should be banned from MC for good. i also believe he is gay because he IMs me(before i blocked him) once a day telling me that he was sorry for lying to me when i knew he was lying to me the whole time, and asking me what was up and what level i was.

**deleted for...umm level of harshness?** Tongue
thanks kev.

anyone else know what his 2nd acc is? Pls get back to me. Feel free to private message me or respond here. Thanks.
I am GSP. The account is mine not his. Turns out he was using my account, he figured out my password somehow. He logged on and changed my crew name etc. I had him on my msn and was in a crew with him before.
either way i assume your user rating will be messed with bc he logged in and there are a few people who can prove it.

to jess thanks for the clarification on the whole lights on me burning situation and im 99% sure that ryan didn't burn him the 2nd time...

He just doesn't learn from his mistakes...i don't think a full out ban is best for him just let raymond do what he deems neccessary and lets lock this up no need for this
i will deal with this matter as of now. This has come to an end. Locked