Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: big change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well correct me if i am wrong but this game is all based upon street racing (drag racing) and winning races. how is that a team game.the one thing that baffles me is that even if you focus on winning races and helping the crew you may not even see the top 100. It seems like the key to winning this game is how much you spend, who you know, and how well you work with a lvl partner. the focus has been completly takend off how well you can do by yourself and has been made all about who are the veterans and who are the rookies.

well lets say someone is alll about making crew models for a team and devotes all of there credits for the better of the crew well how the hell do you expect them to have the highest networth. they cant work as much, they cant HI as much!

I think rank should work something like crew rank. you know bankroll times races won or something along those lines to make it more about the racing aspect then about who you know and who will help you lvl up and HI.

let it be understood that i am a noob to this game, i used to play awhile back and it seemed to be mored independant upon ones ability and not about the connections you had in the game, and it was fun to have to actually battle your way to the top over eveyone else.

i would like to see a change to the game that benefit the all around player and by that i mean ( working with a crew to get crew models, working to get networth, HI, And races won).

like i said i am a noob see feel free to point out any flaws in the alround player system but dont just go ahead and flame me for expressing my ideas on the issuse.
"It seems like the key to winning this game is how much you spend, who you know, and how well you work with a lvl partner. "

The spending part i disagree with. Look at me im a non spender and i got 11 game icons. I dont spend and look up my game name.

Tokkienator.
This session ive had no memby and ive just been hing. Im rank 20 with a no memby acc. Although yeah if u need to be high nw right away then yes u would have to spend, but its all patience.

I won boost without spending a dime, Same as midori last season, Half year ago or so Midori won hi without spending. You dont need to spend to win things. It all depends on luck and who decides to be greedy and who doesnt.

The who you know part .. well that goes along with the whole how you work well with a level partner. This game is based on a community. Yeah its a lil hard when you dont know anybody but thats why you try to get to know everybody. Yeah you wont be good friends with mostly everyone, but youll eventually find a good circle of friends to this game.

The reason

To most people it just starts out as a game to everyone, but eventually u make some close friends. Ive made friends such as romeo, starkz, rob, dyna before we hated each other, panda, etc.

The purpose of a level partner is to promote bonds, friendships, to encourage oneself to reach out or talk to other players. Making it into a game community.

" you know bankroll times races won or something along those lines to make it more about the racing aspect then about who you know and who will help you lvl up and HI."

Well technically real life crews and racing does work like that. Crews look for sponsors and people to advertise and promote their crew. It helps them grow/level up. This game stays true to the concept and you just have to see different points of view in it.

"let it be understood that i am a noob to this game, i used to play awhile back and it seemed to be mored independant upon ones ability and not about the connections you had in the game, and it was fun to have to actually battle your way to the top over eveyone else."

Thats the beauty about this game. People use their ability and collaborate to get somewhere. Players such as romeo, zura, teet, ss_vegito, dyna, takumi, redteggy, greenteggy, duce, etc. They all started as a simple player just like you and myself but they chose to collaborate and get icons.

Its like what i always tell people i teach. Make friends and choose wisely who you run with. You are who you run with in this game.

It doesnt hurt to have people run with you and collaborate. So in a way i disagree with your all around theory but thats just my opinion ^^.

take it from me, im a non spender but i choose to take things in another direction.
I have 11 icons. 8 which i earned on my own and 3 of my icons were a free ride.

My first icons top25 and a topcrew was a free ride from romeo to help me get icons.

2 sessions ago when sgrxjxo ran for top crew, i got a free ride as well. But thats where the whole point of making friends are in this game.

So yeah one can be dependent on ones ability, but its always wise to collaborate ur abilities with 9 others. ^^
very nice angie....i have 3 icons without spending...i played 1 session without a memby to see how far i could get...had a lvl partner and made it to lvl 48 and would have hit top 25 but got HIed alot but thats the game...just keep your head up and go for what you want...it takes time but if u dont have the time to race u wont get anywhere....
i guess i understand where you are coming from. it sounds like fun to be able to meet new people and work together. but from a rookie stand point it all seems a little intimidating to me and i dont know how to go about doing any of it. what i need is someone to teach me the game and explain all aspects of it. anyone who is willing to take me under the wing feel free to message me in game at dabombSTI, my AIM name will becoming soon.
now a days you have to spend for top HI ang Tongue especially when rob has 40000 the first 10 minutes of a round
feel free to message me. Ill take you under my wing. Ive taught plenty of people in mc and i dont mind teaching another one.

My aim = angelalinh
msn = [email protected]

Feel free to message me. Since your a rookie heres the best advice i can give you as of right now. Get msn messenger if u dont have it. Most players here in mc use msn to communicate and get to know each other better.
Hitman666 Wrote:now a days you have to spend for top HI ang Tongue especially when rob has 40000 the first 10 minutes of a round

yea with top hi these days u would have to spend. I agree with u on that