Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: IDE lvl 21 to 30 with a vet on top!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nutmura_Ken is going for IDE lvl 21 to 31 and he is a VETTTTTTTTTTT

Kick him from the list!!

Raymond kick him, he cant get those medals! he is a vet and cant participate on this ide section!
nutmura ken is in no way a vet he has 1 top 25 2 top 10s and 1 top crew medal. thats not a vet by any means
lmao nutmura a vet? your kidding me right? Hes one of the new players and the only reason he has 2 more icons than he has because i gave him a free ride on my crew last session.

He is not a vet, but a new player. I disagree with him getting kicked out of ide list, just because you want those ide icons and cant get them for sessions consecutively. Play fair.
hes been playing for years, but i would in no way classify him with "Vet" players, no offense...
if he has those medals shouldnt i get the 2500 credits for getting level 35 first this session?
im no vet, im not even looked at, the way some of you play.
WHAHAH NOT A VET ????????

Read this topic http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=3922

I didnt make the rules! Raymond did and he says anyone with a medal is a vet!! and cant participate in <lvl30 IDE!!!

So remove the vet from this IDE section!!

If raymond allows this, im gonna try it also next month!! If Numetre ken isnt a vet im alsno not a vet !

AND btw i already got thos medals TOKKIEz
first off to ray that is the gayest rule ever but this one takes the cake

booting people with medals just so some noob like this guy can get icons lol some dont deserve icons and second so what if a vet goes for it they play this game too and have every right to do so

IDE was once something you had to work your ass off to get now you have to race for a day and you can have a shot at it...so sad take it back the way it use to be where EVERYONE got a shot at it when they reached the highest level
tyler this kid cries about everything

last round it was cmartin being on the list for level 30 ide....the round b4 that was prolly bitching about rom3o....

Dunrob all i can say...get urself a friend that can spend and u get urself to level 30 otherwise ur wasting ur breath w/these threads bc no one cares
in conclusion dunrob you are a snitching homo.
No no no, if i cant get it he also cant get it ! These are the rules. So in conlusion Hitman666 is a gore tiefushomo!
Pages: 1 2