Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: best game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
CoD4 or Fuel of War..Tongue
i would rape all of u at Call of Duty 4 and Gears of War on 360...but then again im a pro on both of those so i probably should...
Wanna Add Me For A Game Of Gears, And We'll See...Tongue
i never back down from a challenge... my gamertag is d3AtHxx420 hit me up if u want to be dominated...im usually pretty busy tho...i have to practice with both my mlg teams each day so my time gets sucked up pretty hard
MLG Teams Huh....Smile
Add Ix ViSiONZ xI Wink
add me... SCOPE YA HEAD is my gamertag. I used to be awsome at halo untell I was introduced to Gears and then it was all over from that point on. I destroy people when I am off host with the longshot but suck with it on host because I am too used to lag lol.
anyone here play CoD4 on the PC i cba with crappy xbox360's to boring id own all of you at CoD4 on PC! and any of you ppl got xfire?
hmm lol i was drunk when i posted that lol ! but anyway any of you got CoD4 on PC? and Xfire?
ill be playing gran turismo 5 next week shipped from japan, pry language in japaneese but i dont care
Pages: 1 2 3 4