Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Experience question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question on how experience works and what the point of it is. One: how does one get experience? By racing. But you get more experience by racing people of higher net worth correct? I have been told frequently that I should race someone who is of the same level as I am to increase my experience. Pretty much my question is-what is the equation that determines the quantity of experience points I receive? I also somewhat don't understand the point of experience. You need experience to get the faster cars, but as we have noticed, you get the fastest cars at around level 30 (shelby, or earlier with the boxster or 911). Higher levels=better driver=faster driver, and you get faster as your levels go up. But why should this matter if the game is about final NW, not final levels? Shouldn't the levels just stop at a certain point if there is no real need for them? Also, Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all.
it matters because there are ways to win the game with the highest level and fastest car.

Ways such as ide.
there are different icons for the fastest racer and such, also with the more EXP the more money you make. That is why they have the EXP go to infinite, but most people have stopped at a certain level because the next level costs so much it is pointless to pay for it.