Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Test n Tune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to say that one of my primary complaints with test n tune is when you purchase new tires. If you purchase the exact same brand of tires, your mph should not drop 7+ mph. It's incredibly frustrating to have to re - test n tune your car every time that you buy tires, even if they are of the exact same variety. If you keep the same tires, it shouldn't change your speed. When this happens, it makes it seem like tnt is just pure guess work and a way to waste credits.
part of my rationale for this is thinking about how nascar drivers change their tires-if every time they changed tires, their car would slow down a large amount, they would never do it. When they change tires, there is no noticeable difference in speed. So if you changed that aspect, it would be nice.
Nascar is not running street tires. Each set of tires I have dealt with on drag cars on a track that is not slicks even if they are the same brand you had to do a little tweaking.
beluga Wrote:part of my rationale for this is thinking about how nascar drivers change their tires-if every time they changed tires, their car would slow down a large amount, they would never do it. When they change tires, there is no noticeable difference in speed. So if you changed that aspect, it would be nice.

and also you do notice they reduce or increase there speed with fresh tires, because they are not broken in. If your a nascar fan you know that most of there tires in sotck have some amount of track time on them to "wear them in"