Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Back in the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to play about 5 years ago and recently picked up the game, and I remember that you could wager money on street races. Much has changed and improved, but I miss the fact that you used to be able to put money on your own races. It is obviously still kept in the game as when you race for slips the dollar amount of 0 still comes up. You should be able to put your money where your mouth is and wager cash on races again.
well welcome back ..

They changed the wages on races thing because they wanted to give everyone a even chance to win things (such as 1st place for example) back when you could race for wages gave some people some advantages .....

for example ... some1 would get a pretty big bank roll .. then would have set up that they could race all there friends on the game and win all of there bank roll boosting there net worth and taking 1st...

now without that option its alot more fair over all and its more divided into single efforts to win the game instead of who had the most friends willing to give one person their bank roll