Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Import Model Happiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright...maybe this is a dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway. I was attempting to increase my import model happiness, so naturally I decided to race. I went to "List Players" and clicked on a name higher than me and raced them(won). My happiness rating went up say from 78% to 82% or around there. I raced another person higher up (won) and my rating went up to about 88% I think. So I raced one more even higher up. I won again BUT my rating went down to 82% again...What gives?

If you know why this happened, please let me know. Also, does anyone know a better way or other ways to increase import model happiness?
Aight another dumb question... I raced some about 400mil above me in net worth and I just lost...BUT my rating went UP 6%..............what the hell? So I raced another person...still higher and won again...but my ratin went back DOWN 6%. So confused.
its all based on W/L ratio
yes just improve ur win ratio by adding the top10 most losses on ur autoplay/ap and it will increase when u sleep
Tokkiez Wrote:yes just improve ur win ratio by adding the top10 most losses on ur autoplay/ap and it will increase when u sleep

How do you do this?
add them to your friends list and click ap