Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: READ SECOND: Forum Posting Rules!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This forum is for you to discuss constructively about new vehicles you'd like to see added to Midnite Challenge. If there is a vehicle or a list of vehicles you'd like to see added to the game, make a post and suggest it. If there is enough interest or if you'd like to do it on your own, create a NEW thread titled: "Official year model make thread" and post the vehicle details, colors and suggested parts list in that post:

ie: I want to see the new '08 Nissan Skyline GT-R added to the game

I make post about it in the forums.
There appears to be enough interest (or I want to create a vehicle datasheet on my own) so I create a new thread called: "Official 2008 Skyline GT-R thread".
I (and/or other members) post the vehicle details and available colors and the parts I'd like to see incorported for the vehicle.
I (or another member) then put together a completed vehicle datasheet and review it with other forum members.
Once everyone has agreed that the vehicle datasheet is COMPLETE, I (or another member) submit it in the "Completed Vehicle Datasheet" thread.

DO NOT DOUBLE POST.