Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: So what car(s) would you like to add?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
ItoAngBahayKo Wrote:They did that for a couple sessions. Didn't play? I don't know why they took it off, the pics were pretty sick.

i belive this was done because this is a txt based game over all and the pics wer making the game lag for people without high speed internet ..

plus they wanted to keep it txt based ....
ok sry i didnt read that at all...ill get one asap

and another car i would like to see is the 06 pontiac gto
ever since i played GT 2-4, i've been a big fan of the TVR Speed 12? would anyone like that car added too? that car is SWEET Big Grin
Xaero Wrote:ever since i played GT 2-4, i've been a big fan of the TVR Speed 12? would anyone like that car added too? that car is SWEET Big Grin

I think they should put that car its good on GT4
Speaking of GT, how about a Suzuki Escudo. I used to tune it up every time for 1/4. There was a whole little competition for whoever can fun the fastest 1/4 in GT.
ItoAngBahayKo Wrote:Speaking of GT, how about a Suzuki Escudo. I used to tune it up every time for 1/4. There was a whole little competition for whoever can fun the fastest 1/4 in GT.

The Suzuki Escudo is one fast ride man, great suggestion.

I would suggest the SCION TC
or The Acura TL
Yea the Suzuki Escudo was only good for start off i mean it took off fast but when it reach it limit it ant to fast...i would go with the saber mercedes
speaking of speed 12, watch this:
[youtube]9r3DmRrTcAo&NR[/youtube]
haha no, thats not fast i went over mach 2 with the escudo, but it is just a game, in real life the fastest production car is the ssc areo tt
lol i already have made 2 datasheets on a rough draft on binder paper... still need to put it into excel... might get it done in the near future (one member car and one non-member car)... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6