Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Contest Ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the contest idea sorta died. I would really like to get it back up and running. I know many of us are really busy and dont have all the time we would want to put in to the game.

So what I ask of you is anyone that has ANY ideas for contests please let us know. Post a reply here about it and we will work a contest around it.

Contests should try and work around players that are newer, but feel free to make contests for the whole game. Any ideas that someone has about a contest would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Seth
first to do 5 Completed Vehicle Datasheets ?
not tryin to sound bitter about a previous contest, but how about a contest that actaully gives out the credits(or prize) that they say the winner will get......
First Racer to win 100 races in 3 days(only for the newbies)
NISSAN_SILVIA Wrote:First Racer to win 100 races in 3 days(only for the newbies)

we'd like to make it a little more challenging than that
for example
first to 1000 races while keeping a w/l ratio above 97%

think up stuff thats going to take more than just one day's worth of work
umm first to 50 HI Big Grin ill give out my numbers?
first one to bring the number 1 guy down to 30 mill from home invading would be nice
e30bimmer89 Wrote:not tryin to sound bitter about a previous contest, but how about a contest that actaully gives out the credits(or prize) that they say the winner will get......

I was told that it was taken care of and that you received your credits. If you didnt, you should have PM me about it so that it was taken care of.
krazyman06 Wrote:umm first to 50 HI Big Grin ill give out my numbers?

This is an idea that could work.. .Any others?
D1STURB3D Wrote:first to do 5 Completed Vehicle Datasheets ?

I would say just 2 would work, maybe one... Just becuase of how much time it takes... Unless we up the amount....

I am thinking about maybe doing.... Who can make the most Datasheets in 1 week or something... Whoever creates the most would get a much better prize then the past 2.
Pages: 1 2