Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally nate has challenged/accepted a challenge of mine for the most cm's gained from this point on..

current totals are

him 191
me 331

so that is our 0 point...you add 1 for each cm gained and -1 for each cm lost see who has the most (total cms) at the end of the round

gl nate im sure u will need it Wink
Even like Matt(blunt) said, we are more than happy to waste your ass in racing..but there is one thing, you have someone else racing for you while your at work, which isnt fair.

fuktard.
everyone has the same oppurtunity...

not worth arguing about...
nate you have someone racing for you while your diaper is being changed arent you like 6?

i bet your voice still squeaks

EDIT:

Nate why dont you challenge me i am at 570...i bet youd almost have a chance and lets see you say someone races my name lmao i will own you like everyone who has ever played owns you at this game.
its getting nasty in here ...

umm i know whos the best tho ..

his name being

BLACK METAL !!!! YEEEEEYAAAA

lmfao
btw ill extend my challenge to anyone too anyone who can get more cms then me starting from when they answer this post. if youd like to save your time dont bother because i will win.
Pls dont start drama in my forum. If you have any hatred for each other, there will be msn just for that. As of right now, this thread has no point. Its just causing unneccesary controversy.

This is locked