Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: watch out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
matthew says:
kevin said he gonna spend like hes never spent before cuz u pissed him off
Nate says:
cuz I did?
Nate says:
lol
matthew says:
yes
Nate says:
haha how?
Nate says:
by home invading?
matthew says:
idk

1/26 1:48pm McL0vin HI $2,670,047,150 [View]
1/26 1:16pm McL0vin HI $2,364,589,488 [View]
1/26 1:13pm McL0vin HI $2,078,115,046 [View]
1/26 1:11pm McL0vin HI $3,269,194,544 [View]
1/26 1:10pm McL0vin HI $3,331,755,618 [View]

Kevin, seems to be a little overwhelmed at the moment. I have only got 5 HI's on him and he started flipping sh*t.

Greed $5,647,179,038
JIGGLYPUFFS_FTW $1,478,240,265

We took a 4 billion jump in a matter of hours, and Kevin began to have what I would like to call an anxiety attack. "He's spending more than I do"..Haha, I won't forget that Kevin.

Kevin, then booted HiGHWAY_OFFiCER...So I messaged him, wanting to cause some havoc and a fun crew battle, I said, ouch -346cms.. He then replied to me with this..

ouch soo bad...he didn't fuckin race...he was gone anyway Smile

ur fucking dousche bag comments won't get u anywhere in life...u better straighten ur act up is all im gonna warn u...bc life will chew u up and spit u out

Is it just me, or is Kevin not happy with the way the game is treating him?

edit**the latest message from Kevin.....LMFAO

ahh u see there is a big difference...u may have stingr or w/e the fuck he is...but i have a couple million dollars at my disposal :S

goodness?
i won't even dignify that w/any worthwhile responses...u talk shit...and from what i heard...give some pretty mediocre rimjobs...U can enjoy kissing ass for top crew...if i wanted it bad enough id have it

*lock due to lack of importance...and much shit trash talk by the ever so infomous...nate...
nate you still suck at the game, oh goody you got 5 Hi;s with the 9k creds stingr bought you, you suck dude you should of at least had 10 minimum and thats if your a noob who has never played before.

and stingr got you the cbr and you didnt jump up 4 bill you were at 3 bill like 5 days ago. your gonna get owned so you can keep posting all these stupid threads trying to look cool but we all know your gay and like coldplay so suck a dick.
fuck u beat me to it kev Sad

BTW nate your still losing the cm challenge with kevin bc like it has been stated already you suck.
krazyman06 Wrote:i won't even dignify that w/any worthwhile responses...u talk shit...and from what i heard...give some pretty mediocre rimjobs...U can enjoy kissing ass for top crew...if i wanted it bad enough id have it

*lock due to lack of importance...and much shit trash talk by the ever so infomous...nate...

You dont have any worthwhile responses because, your logical enough to realize that, saying you have a couple million, whether it was sarcastic or not i dont care, is beyond ridiculous. If you thought I would not post that in the crew chat, you must be in a different world. You and rimjobs, I wonder where that came from? I don't believe I am kissing ass for top crew at all? I'm one of the few that backed blunt up when he was abandoned by a cunt like you. You told me that, you promised me I would lose top crew, lets see this Kevin. Seems to me thats more shit talking than I do myself. I would enjoy knowing what you classify shittalking, because if Home Invading is shit talking, then sure i've done my share today, but other than that, its a game, and causing a bit of havoc and competition is healthy for a game like this.

Smile
Hitman666 Wrote:nate you still suck at the game, oh goody you got 5 Hi;s with the 9k creds stingr bought you, you suck dude you should of at least had 10 minimum and thats if your a noob who has never played before.

and stingr got you the cbr and you didnt jump up 4 bill you were at 3 bill like 5 days ago. your gonna get owned so you can keep posting all these stupid threads trying to look cool but we all know your gay and like coldplay so suck a dick.

I got 6 HI's to be correct, 5 on Kevin, then Lemieux started talking shit, so I gave him a hit. I still have 1200 credits left in my bank. I may use my credits how I choose to. Thanks.

Yes, your right, Stingr did get us the cbr. Why does it matter who got it? Top Crew is a team thing. The only way we'll get owned, is if kevin whips out that big block of a few million dollars he has access to lmao
of course lemieux talked shit your a loser why shouldnt he. and you can back up blunt all you want even he doesnt like you lol its funny what everyone who you think is friends with you says about you on msn, i was right about lemieux and im right about blunt Wink
nate as a matter of fact i do have acces to multimillion dollar accounts and for me to drain them would be foolish...

I also have a promisary notice from teh bank for 1.5 mill shall i just divulge all my finances online? Wow e-thug...why don't u walk ur scrawny ass to TX ill show u how we real men do it
hey mclovin calm down we all know your old enough to party
well ya we all know that...but still ill own him online...and in rl...shit shall i pull out my american muscle car too and beat him on the streets?ffs...nate just go suck on ur dick like a baby bottle and leave the real lifting to teh men who do it
Pages: 1 2