Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: first place?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will if you want Smile
i'll be first Winkprobably five hundred and twenty first hehe
i will definately finish first, when no one else plays the game, and i still will probably end up 26th or sumthing
I want a top three but that aint happening... I should get some more medals before I try for a cash spot. :grin:
yeah i dont mind what i come, maybe top 100 would be nice, 25 could be done if i wanted it
choose me damn it.. i need a new amp for my ghetto van.. i spend on my dough on blow.
You cant really get picked unless your friends with atleast a good amount of Great players like Randy, Nick, Zura, ect... They arent just gonna pick you because you posted it in the forums... Sad
Quote:You cant really get picked unless your friends with atleast a good amount of Great players like Randy, Nick, Zura, ect... They arent just gonna pick you because you posted it in the forums... Sad
hmmm.. friends with Randy.. Nicke.. and Zura..?
i guess i take the win then.. whos donating??
Thats not true. Anyone with a few friends in this game could get to the top spot. You just have to have someone that knows what they are doing watch your back.
has noone 8/
Pages: 1 2 3