Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Kiro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is stingr / freewinz.........Kiro?

i mean doesnt any one think it a bit odd.

the rediculous spending....the fact he named all these "old school" crews that nate couldnt beat, and just chucked "kiro_diesel" crew in there?

Kiros crew was a shit stain on the underside of my 200$ airforce ones. so to even add his crew to the list was suspect.

he still has a passionate hate for nate, he still talks immense amounts of crap.

he is a totaly crap player with a big wallet who thinks that somehow ammounts to skill.

BUT

why does he say "you have no friends insept noobs"

then again says "No one inspet people who dont no you"

does he mean "Except" ? if so il have to check my old game logs but i dont know if kiro sounds fresh of the boat.

i accept typos, i typo as much as mecca, ok maybe not that much but that isnt a typo thats just some retard who cant sound out a word, or is saying it like a retard.
all i know is kirodiesel flossed with pubes and so does stingr. now if we could just get stingr to suck my nuts for a bit we could compare the technique and i could tell you if it is kiro
The thought crossed my mind when he listed those crews too lol.

It was odd, but your right.

Kiro was a freaking moron, but even he knew when to stop bitching and he could spell except.

I'm almost positive of it.
im sorry but i still think its kiro. Sounds like him acts like him. Spends like him. Even before this was announced on the forum me and nate were talking about it.
*unzips pants* kiro...where are you?
Hitman666 Wrote:*unzips pants* kiro...where are you?

i laughed aloud for this... thanks ryan
welcome seth
lmfao ..nice ryan ..

And it would make scnce that it was him ..
i guess ...

but he woulda hit me up or hit some1 up who he really was is that was the case
Whos kiro??

Im from nz you Knobs....

Wheree did i mention about the old skw=ewl names.????

That was nate..u dicks

Ok so im kiro then sweet does that make me better and have more friends???
S_T_I_N_G_R Wrote:Whos kiro??

Im from nz you Knobs....

Wheree did i mention about the old skw=ewl names.????

That was nate..u dicks

Ok so im kiro then sweet does that make me better and have more friends???

are you young sid?

but if ur not kiro and your from NZ something remains.

insept, thats right, not me but insept him, cos i dont insept your excuses, besides youve shown nothing insept spending retarted amounts with no return.

insept all that money u spent this session, oh wait even then you couldnt buy top crew, you are a total insept to mc.

insept
Pages: 1 2 3