Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Whats everyones plans for next round?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
defs seen johnny on for about 2 mins today haha.

:flex:
Freshexp Wrote:defs seen johnny on for about 2 mins today haha.

:flex:

seeeeee seth seeeeee !
pshhhh i talked to you alll day today, sush
who ever invites me to those MC Moshpits on MSN please stop.

thanks.
it was amped. Blame him
i'm still pretty fresh at getting back into the game from a 2 year or so hiatus, but i'm gonna gun for the level 21-30 IDE maybe and probably go for at least top 25. last session was just me messing around and finding the right formus for hi's. this was probably the first session since i've started playing where i would HI. good to see some of the people who i got into the game still playing though, like 808waddles and Midori. especially since back in the day we would sit down on computers next to eachother and play all day
Looking Forward To Seeing What Your Capable Of Next Session Tongue
Tsuji_48 Wrote:i'm still pretty fresh at getting back into the game from a 2 year or so hiatus, but i'm gonna gun for the level 21-30 IDE maybe and probably go for at least top 25. last session was just me messing around and finding the right formus for hi's. this was probably the first session since i've started playing where i would HI. good to see some of the people who i got into the game still playing though, like 808waddles and Midori. especially since back in the day we would sit down on computers next to eachother and play all day

tsuji, what's your IGN?

BTW, Welcome back
nitroussuprarola Wrote:tsuji, what's your IGN?

BTW, Welcome back
Tsuji_48 is my ign. thanks man
Pages: 1 2