Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Me "helping" Blunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, I don't know where to post this up at, and I'm wanting to post it into the forums because I never see these people to talk to them. Anyways, it goes like this...(this is directed towards Silence and Blunt)

I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit. All I told Blunt, were the crew statistics (such as CM, level and CBR). I told him nothing else, so don't even try that bullshit with me. He's just another fucking person, just like you and I. And I wanted to show him, to give him hope that there's still a crew battle going on. I gave that information to him and NOTHING fucking else. If he comes at you and tells you that he knows your fucking crew plans, then he certainly didn't get it from me. I DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW SILENCE'S CREW PLAN, so how the fucking hell could I tell him? Tell me fucking how that's even possible...this shit is stupid, I swear. It was just crew statistics, there are no elements of surprise on there. CM count, skill level, CBR - are just, in essence, FUCKING INTEGERS. What the fuck kind of "surprise plan" is that? He knows that you guys are on the fucking move, and he can certainly guess at how many CMs you guys have with the CM count board as well. He's not that fucking retarded you guys, he is HUMAN after all, just like you and I. None of us have the power to say what's right and wrong, and if you do, who the fuck appoints that power to you? God? And I admit, that was a very stupid decision for me to make, but I did it anyways. I'm fucking human, EVERYONE makes fucking mistakes, unless I'm the only imperfect human on this fucking game, then so be it. If I am, you can ban me from this shit; do it, since I'm the only asshole who fucks up...

Anyways, you guys need to come out and say shit, and stop taking shit from Blunt. I'm the fucking one who gave the information to him, I should know, shouldn't I? Unless you guys are calling me dumb, stupid, and retarded as well...
*speechless* :eek:
telling crew information is fine, i dont think any one should be complaining, in regards to leaking information, even then so it wouldnt matter to much, its the game both sides always tryna get info.

better yet blunt is Officialy the worst player/leader midnight challenge has ever hosted, so he needs all the information he can get, if i was leading against him id probably answer every question he asked, and warn him how i was gona burn him.

he truly sucks, so no matter how big or small a plan, and no matter how little information i have on this situation lets forget it its all good jdm.

sorry for sticking my nose in shit that doesnt involve me but

Quote:NONE of us have the power to say what's right and wrong, and if you do, who the fuck appoints that power to you? God?

i have the power, who appoints me the power? no one, im to clever to believe in religion or be brainwashed by my parents from birth.

so the question isnt who, but what, and the answer is more contribution to this game then anybody else, a lot of hours, a lot of friends, a lot of icons, a lot of burning, a lot of money.

word
It should have been forgotten right after everyone found out. But it didn't, it's lead to too many accusations and assumptions. I'm trying to get all the fucking facts straight and clean, so we can MAYBE arrive at some conclusion. I know it was wrong of me to do such a thing, but it's just fucking crew STATISTICS. Again, I emphasize this, I have not revealed any plan to him, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANY OF YOUR DAMN PLANS, silence.

And romeo, I was saying who has the power to say what I did was wrong or right? Sure Ray does, cause he owns this game, and if he wants, he could ban me for this shit. Go ahead, do it. I rarely do shit just for the kicks of it. Mostly all my actions within this game have underlining meanings, I'm not some fucking retarded, immature 18 year old kid. Yes, I have helped out many top crews before, even if they're enemies or not. I try to help anyone and everyone, however, I can see how my trust is easily manipulated and ruined. And you can turn around, and say that silence crew trusted me to not tell Blunt the information as well, but I did tell him and that's that. I already told you my reasons as to why the fuck I told him.

I have not accomplished as many things as you, romeo. I don't have that many friends (really, I'm not fucking around), nor have I spent the time or money on this compared to you. But as I was saying, I wasn't directing that towards Blunt, I was saying who can judge what I did by right or wrong? What standards does that compare to? The standard of humanity? The fuck does that have to do with anything about a FUCKING internet text game? Sure this game can serve as a representation in life, and to me it does have its' life-like elements, but that's beyond the point. And no, I'm not directing this towards you either romeo, I was just stating my opinions/perspective.
umm, i am god and silence will win
rom3o™ Wrote:telling crew information is fine, i dont think any one should be complaining, in regards to leaking information, even then so it wouldnt matter to much, its the game both sides always tryna get info.

better yet blunt is Officialy the worst player/leader midnight challenge has ever hosted, so he needs all the information he can get, if i was leading against him id probably answer every question he asked, and warn him how i was gona burn him.

he truly sucks, so no matter how big or small a plan, and no matter how little information i have on this situation lets forget it its all good jdm.

sorry for sticking my nose in shit that doesnt involve me but

i have the power, who appoints me the power? no one, im to clever to believe in religion or be brainwashed by my parents from birth.

so the question isnt who, but what, and the answer is more contribution to this game then anybody else, a lot of hours, a lot of friends, a lot of icons, a lot of burning, a lot of money.

word

LOL he really does suck at this game and the worst crew leader ever imaginable, how do you go for top crew so many times and not get it? i just dont understand
because he keeps getting burned Sad

:tocas:
lol i would of quit mc along time ago if i was him
guess im not looking like a bad leader now hahaq
Just to point it out ._.

He didn't have my pass, contrary to belief and I still love you Thanh.

Funniest post of hte thread goes to Romrom btw.
Pages: 1 2 3