Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WW3 I vs D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried searching, but since there isn't a word in there that is longer than 4 characters it took me forever just to find a few pages of relevant information. A crew member and I have tried entering in WW3, our times were faster than some of the times on there, however neither of us made it on the top10. Is there a certain amount of time that usually passes before your time is posted?

My crew member tried for the Import 21-30, and I was trying for the Euro 21-30. We are both lvl 30 for those of you wondering. Thanks guys for your help.
should be right away

post a screen shot of times and ill tell you why you didnt get on
I just figured it out we are level 30 but cars are not above 21 thats why lol
what do you mean above 21 i was having the same issue i am lvl 30 and ran much faster than some cars there and i aint get no top results.. Sad
The cars you're using must at least be lvl 21 to purchase, and 30 or below.

That being said, if you're doing it to win, its useless.

Unless Zender, JDM, or Reed lvl up... They already won.
so you have to purchase the vehicle between lvls 21-30 i think i have...
that bites, oh well. I guess I'll have to find a different car then Smile
As the answer has been stated already, I will say it again. The reason why your times were not entered was because the car level was not 21-30, even though your skill level is 30.

With that said, if you look at past winners, we always have the same cars over and over for level 30 IDE - Shelby Cobra, Nissan Skyline, and Ferrari 275GTB. Those cars fit the requirement, and run the fastest, which result in using those cars over and over again every session...

I hope that helps you out somewhat. If you have any questions, just respond here or get at me in the game, my current name is SexySpicyRoll, although I will change it back to SexyJDM again.